November 26-28: Meet Palisade at AWS re:Invent
AWS Re:Invent is the largest global cloud computing conference and will be held in Las Vegas from November 26-30, 2018. Companies from around the world will be attending to boost proficiencies in core AWS services, get educated on best practices, and attend hands-on boot camps.
Palisade has worked with dozens of AWS clients to help navigate the complexities of AWS and Oracle licensing, and will be at re:Invent from November 26-28 to answer any questions. If you would like to schedule a time to meet with Dan DeVenio at Aria or another nearby location, please contact us. With more than 20 years of Oracle contracts and licensing experience, Dan leads our team as VP and Chief Client Officer.
LIVE WEBINAR: Demystifying Oracle ULAs
Thursday, December 6th at 11AM EDT / 16:00 GMT
An Unlimited License Agreement (ULA) from Oracle gives you the right to use an unlimited number of licenses for a limited set of specific Oracle products over a limited time in a limited geography to perform limited tasks. Bottom line: It’s not all that unlimited. Unfortunately, many companies find that out the hard way.
Join our webinar to hear EMEA Director Frederick Filipsson, Delivery Lead Matt Giuliano, and CEO Craig Guarente explain Oracle ULA complexities, including:
– Essential learning: Oracle ULA, Oracle ULA vs Oracle PULA and the pros and cons of each agreement.
– Negotiation toolkit: Oracle’s ULA pricing structure, allowing you to build a negotiation strategy.
– ULA Management: How to manage your Oracle ULA from a license and contract management perspective.
– ULA Renewal Strategies: What is Oracle’s goal at renewal, how most customers handle renewals, and Palisade best practices.
– Evaluating your ULA: How to measure if your current ULA provided any value.
– Q&A Session: Submit questions throughout the webinar and hear them answered live.
Register even if you can not attend live for a link to the recording.
Please use your business email address when registering.