Palisade Compliance is the leading independent provider of Oracle software compliance and analysis services.
We are always looking for experienced advisors, analysts and support team members to work in our global organization. Current openings are detailed here, if you have experience in these areas, or want to be considered as Palisade continues expanding world-wide, please contact us to start a conversation!
- Leads Palisade Client Engagements
- Expert advisor to Client executives on Oracle licensing, policies, and business tactics
- Consolidates Palisade expert teams and empowers our Clients to achieve their goals
Advisory Directors have 5+ years senior experience focused on Oracle software license policy, auditing, negotiations
Advisory Associates have at least 2 years experience in these areas
- Uses Palisade tools to gather/analyze/report data about Client Oracle deployments
- Expert in Oracle technologies and products
- Interprets data, interacting with Client technical staff to ensure we have the right answers
- Demonstrates adaptability to find the truth in a challenging technical environment
Analysis Directors have 5+ years experience analyzing Oracle deployments
Analysis Associates have at least 2 years experience in these areas
- Expert at interpreting, summarizing and explaining Oracle contracts and business practices, both on-premise and cloud
- Leads contract negotiation support for Palisade business, procurement and legal Clients
- Skilled at identifying opportunities and risks in our Client’s Oracle investments
Contracts Directors have 5+ years senior experience negotiating/interpreting Oracle license and cloud contracts
Contracts Associates have at least 2 years experience in these areas
Palisade Compliance is an equal-opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.