Palisade’s 45-Day Java Assessment
Oracle Chairman Larry Ellison once said Java is “the single most important software asset [Oracle has] ever acquired.” Now, almost 10 years after Oracle’s acquisition of Sun, Oracle is finally looking to monetize the Java programming language. In 2018 Oracle announced major changes to how they distribute, support, license, and charge for Java. These changes have companies scrambling to figure out what they should do or how they should respond to Oracle’s requests for information and claims that they must now pay for Java.
To help companies take back control of their Java position, Palisade Compliance now offers a 45 Day Java Assessment program that will quickly provide you with the information you need to make the best decision on your Java usage and licensing.
Who Can Benefit From This Service?
- Any company or public sector agency that uses Java
How Does It work?:
- Sign up using the form below
- Palisade will provide your organization with an in-depth training workshop on Oracle’s Java licensing rules and policies
- Palisade will conduct as series of fact-finding sessions with your organization to understand how you are using Java
- Palisade will provide a written report detailing our findings and recommendations for next steps with Oracle
- Palisade will conduct a final review with your executives to answer any questions on our findings and provide additional guidance
About Palisade Compliance: With over 300 clients around the world, 200 years of Oracle experience on staff, and 100% freedom from Oracle, Palisade Compliance is the leading independent provider of Oracle software and cloud licensing, contracting, cost reduction, and compliance advisory services.
Simply fill out the form below to get started.