Oracle® database audits can be a revenue generator for Oracle that could cost you millions. Audits may force higher license and maintenance costs, and combined with traditional support could put your organization at risk.
Protect your company from potentially increased license and support fees, penalties and downtime by attending this critical webinar.
You’ll learn how:
• Using unlicensed products and options can be an easy trap
• Virtualization “done wrong” will cost you
• To Deal with Surprises in Oracle contracts
• Traditional database support can put operations at risk
• High database maintenance costs can stifle productivity and innovation
Avoid these important pitfalls and get guidance from our expert speakers. This webinar features Anna-Rita Stanley-Best, Managing Director of Palisade Compliance APAC, former Oracle JAPAC Director of Business Practices and Migrations and Dan Ashton, Snr. Director, Product Strategy, Rimini Street, Inc.
Mon26Jun2017Wed28Jun2017Royal Sonesta Boston Hotel - Boston, MA
Craig Guarente will be presenting at the Postgres Vision again this year on Wednesday, June 28, 2017 at 11am.
Faster Innovation by Controlling Existing Infrastructure Cost
Digital businesses require agility at scale to be successful. Legacy DBMS providers can have rigid license and business practices that make it difficult to start-up new environments quickly or to shift workloads easily between cloud and on-premises deployments. Reducing dependence on traditional vendors can increase agility while enabling a significant shift in budget available to support innovation.
The ITAM review is two packed days of plenary and workshop sessions on ITAM in the Cloud Era, from the world’s leading ITAM speakers; ITAM Practitioners, ITAM Review Excellence Award Winners, ITAM Experts, Licensing Experts, Legal Counsel and Vendors.
Palisade will be presenting during the conference:
The ABC of Oracle Cloud
Covered in this session:
- Why and how does Oracle push Cloud?
- The importance of understanding Oracle’s contracts
- What is new with Oracle Audits – On Premise and Cloud
- How not to handover control
More information will be posted to our website as the event gets closer.