Palisade Compliance is the leading independent provider of Oracle software compliance and analysis services.
We are always looking for experienced advisors, analysts and support team members to work in our global organization. Current openings are detailed here, if you have experience in these areas, or want to be considered as Palisade continues expanding world-wide, please contact us to start a conversation!
Current openings (2017) include:
- Delivery & Advisory Directors or SMEs, who are the seasoned audit and negotiation professionals leading our Client engagements
- Executive Assistant, a highly organized and professional individual in Northern New Jersey to support our executive team
- Project Administrator, people who work with our Delivery & Advisory team to ensure consistent and effective Client service
Future openings may include:
- Analysis Team, who have the analytical background to turn data from Clients into reports that our Advisory teams use for Client support
- Delivery & Advisory (Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America), who are the seasoned audit and negotiation professionals leading our Client engagements
- Oracle License Contract Subject Matter Experts, who add to Palisade’s unique perspective on Oracle contract provisions and negotiations
Delivery & Advisory
Levels: Director or Subject Matter Expert
North America, full-time — Contact us to apply!
These are senior-level positions leading Palisade engagements with Clients, advising clients on their compliance position, interpreting the results from our analysis team and advising Client senior executives on strategy with Oracle and how best to optimize their Oracle relationship.
We are looking for people with executive communication skills, a track record of leadership, attention to detail, and positive engagement with clients in a professional services approach. A degree or equivalent experience in IT, accounting, business, engineering or similar is required. Background with Oracle is highly desired but not essential. Experience supporting Oracle software license audit or asset management in the Fortune 500 or for top-level firms is also acceptable.
- Set up and manage the Client relationship, lead the Project Administrator in facilitating the engagement
- Create project plans based on Client requirements and timelines
- Educate Client executives and staff on Oracle sales practices and license policies
- Guide clients on data collection, both contract and technical
- Answer Client questions during the data collection process
- Work with the Palisade analysis team to support analysis of supplied data
- Lead the Q&A process between Palisade analysts and Client staff
- Participate in Palisade knowledge management efforts to ensure currency of information
- Advise Client executives on the implications of our findings and what to do next
- Create and deliver presentations that communicate findings and options to Client executives
- Participate in ongoing advisory efforts to help Clients manage their long-term Oracle relationship
- Lead internal projects to update and improve Palisade effectiveness and efficiency
- Participate as subject matter expert in adjacent Client engagements (technological or geographical)
Executive Team Assistant
Northern New Jersey (Mendham), full-time — Contact us to apply!
Palisade seeks an Executive Assistant to provide administrative, organizational, and research support to the US leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal/written)
- Extremely organized with keen attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task effectively and switch focus with ease
- Professional, confident and gracious
- Tech savvy, highly proficient computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to handle confidential company and personal information with the utmost discretion
- 5+ years’ experience supporting executives preferred
- Outlook calendar management and scheduling for CEO
- Domestic and international travel coordination
- Business communications (email drafts, letters, etc.) inside and outside the organization
- Filing and document management
- Editing writing projects
- Weekly reporting across multiple technology platforms
- Expense reports and receivables follow-up for the Controller
- Answering leadership team phone messages, etc.
- Daily tasks as requested by CEO and Executive Team (reservations, event research, gifts, etc.)
- Contact database management in Salesforce
- “Startup” environment. Capable of exercising creativity to help the team succeed
- Team player, able to work with people at all levels, inside and outside the organization
North America – Full or Part-time — Contact us to apply!
Palisade seeks Project Administrators to be the day-to-day controllers of professional services projects supporting from 1-3 Palisade Delivery Directors across multiple Clients.
- Formal project management certifications are not required for this position
- Education appropriate is 4-year degree or equivalent recent work experience
- Strong communication skills (verbal, written) are absolutely required
- Experience at assertive, positive communication at the Client executive level
- Knowledge of Oracle software products and software licensing is a plus but not required
- Positive, professional, outgoing personality that engages Clients and team members
- 5+ year track record of handling multiple, simultaneous projects successfully (can be from different industries, e.g. medical, legal, real estate)
- Proactive, motivated by project success not daily direction from a supervisor
- Extremely organized with precise attention to detail and ability to multi-task effectively and switch focus with ease
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, proficient in Word and Outlook
- Some exposure to project management tools (MS Project, etc) helpful but not mandatory
- Be the main point of contact to the Client, facilitate Client access to the assigned experts, find the right Palisade expert to answer Client questions
- Coordinate communications, scheduling/hosting one-time and recurring calls, creating weekly status reports and updating Palisade systems
- Set up new Client engagements in multiple Palisade systems (Smartsheet, Salesforce, Intuit/BigTime)
- Create draft project plans & deliverables from Palisade templates for customization by Delivery directors & VP
- Create PowerPoint presentations from Palisade templates for customization by Advisory staff based on unique Client situations
- Supervise data collection from Clients according to Palisade standards
- Once the project plan is approved, manage to the plan, ensuring target dates are achieved or escalated as appropriate
- Monitor engagement metrics covering efficiency (time, cost) and effectiveness (Client satisfaction, escalation rates)
- At the end of the engagement, conduct shutdown activities and host after-engagement reviews based on Palisade checklists
Palisade Compliance is an equal-opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination and harassment based on race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, ethnicity, marital status, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law to the extent prohibited by law.